The WeCare Advantage
We’ve outlined our mission, vision, and values, holding them near and dear to our hearts. So, when you choose WeCare, we can guarantee our caregivers will provide your loved one with the same compassionate care they would give their own families.
To provide our clients with the highest quality in-home care which improves their quality of life and allows them to remain in their homes. With WeCare, they will maintain their dignity and achieve their optimum level of independence.
To be the preferred provider as a Residential Services Agency and Nursing Referral Service in our community. To set a standard that meets and exceeds expectations of the comprised and elderly populations through our excellent in-home and private duty care services.
At WeCare, we constantly strive to give our best to our clients and to each other. Therefore, we live by these values, which attest to our professionalism and commitment to quality.
- Customer Service/Customer Care: Maintain our award-winning standard of service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Knowledge: Maintain and demonstrate optimal technical proficiency
- Image: Maintain an image that best exemplifies the caregiving profession
- Ethics: Maintain and practice moral principles and standards
- Positive Mental Attitude: Maintain an attitude that results in a commitment to excellence
Committed to Quality Care
Our staff and the caregivers on our registry have developed a partnership to ensure our clients and their families will benefit from our 24 years of commitment to star quality care. Our client satisfaction rate is consistently above 95% and most of our referrals come from current or former clients. Your loved one’s quality of life and safety are our top priorities.
To ensure that our clients receive the best care possible, the caregivers on our registry and our staff make the following commitments:
- We will be accessible to you and your family 24/7 to provide compassionate care.
- We will deliver care that respects your independence and dignity.
- We will develop a personalized plan of care to fit your loved one’s needs.
- We will provide the continuation of care initiated by your loved one’s physician, hospital, life plan, or nursing facility.
- We will work with your physician to provide information and clarification, as required.
- We will follow all applicable HIPAA compliance requirements to ensure confidentiality and access to your medical records.