We’re With You Every Step of the Way
Whether you need to move into a nursing home or out of the hospital, WeCare will be there to lend a helping hand.
The right care will help you feel better faster, recover more completely, and decrease the risk of rehospitalization. Transitional care is a key part of the recovery process and WeCare is available to assist. Whether it’s a discharge home from the hospital or assistance with a move from an assisted living facility, we can help clients move from one health care setting to another.
We are here to help you maintain continuity of care and ensure your needs are met. To ensure a safe and smooth transition, some of the services that our licensed nurses and certified caregivers provide include:
- Coordination of discharge and care plans between hospitals and physicians
- Transportation home or alternate health care setting
- Assistance with activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, toileting, etc.)
- Skilled nursing care
- Medication review and reminders
- Medication pick up at the pharmacy
- Support to and from medical appointments
- Assistance with household activities and responsibilities including meal preparation, housekeeping, and running errands.