Answers to some of our most frequently asked questions are provided here.
If you are unable to find an answer to your question, please get in touch with us.
How do I arrange for service?
- Contact the WeCare office by either phone or our website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Is your agency licensed? By whom?
- Yes, WeCare is licensed by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Office of Healthcare Quality as a Residential Service Agency and Nursing Referral Service Agency.
How can I determine what kind of help I need?
- WeCare has Registered Nurses available to you to answer any questions you may have concerning you or your loved one.
Where and when does your agency provide care?
- WeCare can provide care service no matter where you live - whether it’s in the privacy of your own home, or assisted living facility, senior community or hospital.
Are prospective Caregiver interviews permitted?
- Yes. We encourage clients, family members and trusted advisors to interview prospective Caregivers in a location of their choosing including our office.
Do Caregivers have their own transportation?
- Prior to joining the Registry,Caregivers are required to show proof a current, valid Maryland driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Is there a charge for cancelling services?
- No, our clients pay only for services provided.
Does WeCare accept insurance?
- WeCare accepts private pay for services and may be able to assist with Long-Term Care Insurance reimbursement. As coverage usually includes skilled nursing along with personal care, the amount of Long Term Care Reimbursement varies based on the client’s policy. For questions concerning fees and other information, please call the WeCare office.